High school education required. Degree in nursing required (RN or LPN). Sales experience preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with all levels of an organization. Have valid drivers license with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements and is in good working order.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCY:
Must demonstrate basic knowledge of all procedures included in the Nurse Liaison Job Description. Must have the ability to follow instruction from supervisor.Ability to communicate effectively. Must have the ability to impart knowledge and skills to others on their own level of understanding and must have the ability to effectively cope with others with varying backgrounds and knowledge. Is able to demonstrate an understanding of hospice philosophy and issues or death and dying.
REPORT TO: ASM
JOB DUTIES (includes but notlimited to the following):
1) Establishes plans, priorities, time frames and milestones to ensure goal achievement.
2) Works in conjunction with and supportive to the marketing/sales team.
3) Manages allocated marketing resources at the territory level to optimize return on investment.
4) Collaborates and communicates with Branch Manager/ASM to implement effective marketing plans to achieve established goals of growth and profitability.
5) Participates and assists in the development and implementation of informal education programs for community agencies, civic organizations,associations and community functions.
6) Organizes daily schedule and visits efficiently and demonstrates good time management skills,
7) Understands what collaterals and tools are available and when they are used appropriately.
8) Turns in accurate Time sheets, expense reports and other required reports in a timely manner.
9) Prepares thoroughly for all formal and informal presentations and displays an infectious enthusiasm for the organization and the superiority of its services and customer solutions.
10) Facilitates effective and comprehensive communication between organization personnel.
11) Meets with patients and families to initiate intake process.
12) Manages Be Connected patients by making contact follow up each month.
13) Responsible for converting referrals to admissions through intake process.
14) Will submit patients to Clinical Panel when appropriate.
15) Stays current with industry and market place changes and opportunities for competitive advantage. Collaborate and communicates with team and cross functional partners to fully meet current needs of customer and anticipate unmet needs.
16) Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Must be able to complete all physical demands of the job, which may include, but not belimited to: Exerting 0-19 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 0-10 pounds frequently. Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and/or crouching. Read 12 point or larger typewritten print. Have corrected vision and hearing within normal range andhave manual dexterity with normal range of motion of all extremities. May be requested to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime. Must be able to work alone without usual support systems. Must have the ability to deal with abrupt schedule changes and to maintain objectivity in coping with the stress. May be exposed to infectious or contagious disease, contact with patients underwide variety of circumstances. May be exposed to/occasionally exposed to patient elements. Subject to varying and unpredictable situations including extreme heat/cold and inclement weather conditions.